My boss!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
My boss just came to my office and said she was going to take tomorrow as a vacation day if it was okay with me.(she always checks with me first in case I need her to sign anything or whatever) And I said "Well, sure you can take a vacation day, but only because I am in such a good mood". And she said "You do seem to be in a good mood lately and you seem to be skinnier too!"

That was the first time she has said anything about my weight loss. That was awesome!!!

Just had to share!!!

Memaw

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Thanks for sharing that. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Mighty KQQL!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:
    Congrats and Rock On Baby!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    My boss just came to my office and said she was going to take tomorrow as a vacation day if it was okay with me.(she always checks with me first in case I need her to sign anything or whatever) And I said "Well, sure you can take a vacation day, but only because I am in such a good mood". And she said "You do seem to be in a good mood lately and you seem to be skinnier too!"

That was the first time she has said anything about my weight loss. That was awesome!!!

Just had to share!!!

Memaw

Aww, that's great! :flowerforyou:
    It NEVER gets old hearing stuff like that either! :laugh: :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thats great, it is an awesome feeling, hearing it from people you work around everyday way to go :flowerforyou:
  • meikathadiva
    Options
    That is wonderful. Doesn't it make you feel great when others notice the hard work? I get excited when my husband says "baby you lost weight" Keep up the good work.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    awesome! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!