stomach fat ad

BrenNew
BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
You know how it's constantly showing the ad at the top for losing stomach fat, and you see the before and after pics? Every time I see em, I think, "I'd be WICKED happy with the BEFORE pic, never mind the after!" :laugh:

Replies

• stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    I know! Thats like bikini skinny for me! Seeing it and reading through the posts gets me so motivated. If I could just carry that motivation home I'd be doing a lot better!
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    lol i agree im totaly looking at one rite now :D i wish i cud have the stomach of the before pic
  • Sarah_LM
    Sarah_LM Posts: 96
    I know me too! Even before she must be tiny lol!!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    LOL I was just thinking that today... I would be happy at the before :laugh:
  • BrenNew
    Good, I'm sooo glad to hear that I'm NOT the only one who feels that way! I'd be in 7th heaven with the "before" gutt, instead of the gutt that I've got!!! :laugh:
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    I use Firefox with Adblock and I've never actually missed the ads before, but they're discussed so much on this site that I *almost* wish I could see them! I've gotten so used to Adblock that I had almost forgotten internet ad even existed!
  • BrenNew
    I use Firefox with Adblock and I've never actually missed the ads before, but they're discussed so much on this site that I *almost* wish I could see them! I've gotten so used to Adblock that I had almost forgotten internet ad even existed!

I don't have any blocker, and since I NEVER check out the ads, and just ignore them, they've never bothered me. But with seeing the before and after stomach pics constantly, with the before one looking SOOO much better than my own gutt, I just couldn't resist posting to see if anyone else felt the same way! I was very glad to hear that I'm NOT the only one! :laugh:
  • Demetria
    Demetria Posts: 178
    The claims they make are outrageous so I just laugh and ignore them. They are totally the wrong ads to have for this website, too. They couldn't have found something else that has nothing to do with losing weight to have ads for? odd & funny

Demetria
This discussion has been closed.