On holiday, how to cope.

Options
Im going to cyprus on sunday and we are all inclusive. Now this is always bad for me as i can eat for england when i get going, but I want to try and be good. What food choices can i make to help me along, salads ofcourse but what else. Im planning to swim as much as possible and they do have a gym but in the high heat of cyprus im not sure I will get the go to go do that lol.

Replies

• deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm going to marrakech, in July, a similar all inclusive resort - i plan on taking some light gym wear - a strap top, sports bra, trainers and shorts and going to the gym in the mornings before it gets too hot - it's probably air conditioned so you should worry about the heat.

As for food - I plan on eating lots of fruits as they will be cool and refreshing - just go easy. Just don't stuff your face. Exercise some elf restraint that's all.
  • jac1967123
    jac1967123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    protien and salads :-) omelettes for breakfast lots of fruit x main thing have a lovely time :-)
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Having a strategy before you go such as: high protein (lean meat, eggs); avoiding the carbs (hidden calories); as few deserts as possible ( like-one every other day if you're too tempted); fruit salad (usually always available); ordering fish when possible, and as always plenty of fresh vegetables and 8 cups of water a day!