Can't wait to hit under the 200 pounds

Options
I will admit I have been slacking...my first goal is to make it under 200 pounds ..my current weight is 217! I'm ready to buckle down after the holidays it kinda throws me off! If there is anyone with the same small goal as me feel free to add for some support we could all use it!!!

Replies

• logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    3lb to go before I pop under the 200lb mark, started at 218 :-)
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    HI! I`m also waiting till the big moment that the scale moves to under 200. Right now I`m 215.2, down from 224. It will be a celebration for me! Good luck, I know we can do it!!!!
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    about 10 till i'm under 200... only because i gained some back over my birthday vaca. :( hoping to see some fall off soon :)
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I started in November at 253 and by March was down to the low 220's. It's been a long plateau and real battle to get it closer to that mark, but I'm desperately trying. Feel free to add me and maybe we can encourage each other to fight closer to our goal.:flowerforyou:
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 197lb, down from 252lbs it's a GREAT feeling when you get under 200, keep at it you'll get there. ;0)
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same ranges...feel free to add me and we can get there together.
  • ashleew1117
    ashleew1117 Posts: 158
    Options
    I also am wanting to get under the 200 pounds (:
    but i only have like 6 to go, i started at 209.
    and i can't seem to get this weight to budge.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get to "One"derland. I am at 258 right now and just getting the first number to a one would probably make me cry.
  • Barnesy90
    Barnesy90 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im totally with you on this one, im sure it will feel absolutely amazing. Like you im still a little way off but hopefully it won't take too long :-)

Good luck x
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    Right there with everyone else. I started MFP at 254 lbs the end of March, currently at 240. My first goal is to be under 200 by the end of October before I go to Disney in Florida. It's a long journey but well worth the ride! I hope to get down to around 160 or 150, although the weight isn't all that important to me.....I want to get the fat off and get to a place where I can be healthy! You or anyone can add me as a friend......I'm in it til the end!!
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I started off around 225 at the end of February and am now 194! I was so very happy to get to 200 lbs! It was a small goal, but a very acheivable one.

Feel free to add me and i will help in any way i can!

Good luck on your journey! I know you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • kristy6ward
    kristy6ward Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It's sooo close for me at 203, started at 225. But it's like my weight loss has slowed to a crawl. I'm stepping up my game this week in hopes of busting through.
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Was 240 last spring. Went to 201.5 just before Christmas. Got off track and went back to 224. Joined mfp this spring and am now 203.
    NOT GOING TO REPEAT LAST YEARS MISTAKES.

Good luck to you all. You can do it!!!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I am at 212.8, according to that stupid torture machine called a scale. I started up around 275 - but it has taken me FAR too long to get to this point. I am soooo close to a HUGE milestone.... I just want to get there already!!!
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    3lb to go to 200lb, i can't wait until the scales says 198....................... so 4lbs to go to that point :)
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    I'm with you there!
    Started at 238 and this morning was 219.4!
    keep going up to 221 then back to 219 (I feel like I'm doing well then sabotage myself though!)
    Aiming for 210 first but the day that the scale starts with a 1 I'll be SO happy!
  • TaniaW74
    TaniaW74 Posts: 27
    Options
    I started at the beginning of March at 247 but have kind of hit a plateau at the moment at about 219 but I'll be thrilled when I can finally say I'm under 200. Just hope I can keep motivated to get there.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I have about 5lbs to go til Im under 200. Started out at 218. Cant believe when I was gaining how horrified I was when I found out I was in the 190's now I am welcoming them back with open arms.lol. But hopefully I willl breeze right past it to the 180's. Fingers and toes crossed :-)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I started the end of February at 245 and now am about 11lbs away from being under 200,feel free to add me if you like I'm hoping to get under 200 by the 4th of July.So excited when my food diary says under 200 lol it's what keeps me motivated and right now it says 196!! We can do this!!
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get under the 200 pound mark either!!!!