help with calouries.

Options
Im only on 1200 per day, ive been doing ww for 4 weeks now but think i will change to just counting the cals.Question is when your eating so healthy how on earth do you bulk the calouries up without eating stuff like chocolate. I wouldnt mind eating some mind lol, But when your eating salads and veg and lean meat or fish twice a day its gonne be hard to up them without eating sugarys foods. or is it ok to eat a little to bring your cals back up higher than 1200.

Replies

• wed30
    wed30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I watch my servings, try to eat healthier and stay within my 1490 calories for the day. Yes, I have something sweet, usually a little debbie and I make sure to get some exercise in the best I can. Suffer with osteoarthritis, but do whatever I can to move. I think we should have something we enjoy sometimes as long as we don't overdo.
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My fav sweet thing is nutella and banana sandwich, might sound weird but its so fullfilling taste wise and far better than eating a chocolate bar, although that would be nice too lol.
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Add things like Olive oil to your salads or when you cook. It's a healthy fat and packs a lot of calories for a small amount. Have peanut butter, nuts etc... all things that will bulk up your calories. Ensure you are properly measuring things and weighing them to ensure you are recording the proper amounts for each food you eat.