This time I'll get it...with your help!

Options
Hi. I am not new to MFP. I joined about a year or so ago with my sis. I used it to track my activities & some of my food. Fell off the wagon around Thanksgiving & decided I need to get back on!

I have about 30 lbs to lose…but I am more interested in looking and feeling healthier. I have struggled with my weight since childhood. I seem to have a knack for eating too much and not doing enough exercise…especially when I get busy.

I have several dietary restrictions so staying to a lower calorie intake has been difficult but logging my food will help!

I’m looking for some friends who can help motivate me along my journey & keep me on track. I found if I knew my sis was looking at my food journal I was better about logging (knowing she would see if I was bad)!

Looking forward to being successful this time! :happy:
-Erika

Replies

• A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) We could all use some extra encouragement and help!!
  • bownser
    bownser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We are on the same page!! Have used MFP for well over a year. Never looked at adding friends, but its better then paying $12 at weight watchers. I can do this... I know how to do this!. Am looking for new friedns who have a common goal. @Ahornsby29 Ok if I add you as well?