Hi, my name is yesemia

Options
Wanted to come by and introduce myself. I have a very stressful job during the beginning of the year which causes me to put on weight. I gained 10 lbs this time around and really I'm struggling to lose them. I hope being on here will open my eyes to what I put in my mouth. I already has. Love this website. I even roped my husband into it. Hope to share in everyone goals and successes.

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Welcome aboard to both of you!!
  • looseit4life
    looseit4life Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Yesemia,
    I am in the same boat... I am struggling to loose this last 10 pounds that slowly creeped up on me last summer.
    Stay focused, remember mistakes happen.... and we can do this!!
    10 pounds is not alot of weight but it is always the hardest to loose those last stubborn pounds.
    You can do this!!!! Do it for yourself .
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The best two things about this place are the education you get here and the support from others. The food diary alone opens your eyes to just how much food 'costs' and the general wisdom from other users is amazing.

Glad you're both here!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • yg_medina
    yg_medina Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks eveyone for the warm welcomed.