How will you reward yourself??

Options
I know this topic has come up before, but I want to get some new ideas. I am looking to reward myself somehow once I reach 130. I think if it's something I really want, I will stick to it. Is anyone else planning on doing this and what will you do for yourself?

Replies

• bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have a new tattoo picked out for when I reach goal. And hopefully be confident enough no wearing a shirt to show it off lol
  • lbergdvm
    lbergdvm Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How about a mini-vacation somewhere? Clothes shopping spree? Spa day w/facial, pedicure, manicure, massage, new hair style?

Nix the celebration dinner!
  • killinme
    killinme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I know this topic has come up before, but I want to get some new ideas. I am looking to reward myself somehow once I reach 130. I think if it's something I really want, I will stick to it. Is anyone else planning on doing this and what will you do for yourself?

My first goals (10% of weight) reward is a Kindle.

I try to avoid anything food based.

When I think that I deserve (insert food here), I think "I have had enough of that before"
    I hope that helps some.
  • TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy buying nice new clothes as a reward
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I was just browsing the boards for this exact topic myself! I'm almost to my first mini-goal and wanted to celebrate with something but I'm not sure what.

Thinking about a pedicure or a date night with my hubby. Of course dinner would be involved with the date night, but so would lots and lots of dancing which = lots of sweat! Maybe I should wear my HRM and log it? :laugh:
  • succesfullyskinny
    Options
    Shopping for clothes!
    Shopping is way more fun when everything fits plus I want a new wardrobe, more dresses skirts etc.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    When I finally loose all my weight I will be rewarded with much deserved RESPECT, a Sexy body, a healthier more energized self, more confidence, inspiration to my children, perhaps more doors will open for a fit man than a fat man, my sex life will improve! Oh my I could go on and on with the rewards of loosing weight.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Definitely clothes shopping. You've worked hard so why not show it off in some brand-new, more fitted clothes??