Need some more motivation for my "second wind"

Options
Hi everyone! I am in no means new to this site and have already lost 45 pounds! but I still want to lose at least another 20 pounds to feel comfortable with myself. Recently, I've been really slacking off with my diet and exercise and ended up gaining about 3 pounds back and am ready to burn it right back off! I have met a few people on here before but it seems like they slowly seem to sink away....
Anyway! Let me tell you about myself!
My name is Chelsea and I'm 21 years old. I'm a very busy person -- I have 2 jobs as a bank teller and a biller at night and I'm also a full time student. I don't know how I do it!
I can kind of be described as a new-age hipster. My boyfriend and I are very involved in the glass art community in Philadelphia. I enjoy listening to some rock, alternative, dubstep, and even metal (death, thrash, black). I am a very open-minded person :-)

So if you'd like to join me and become my motivator, add me as a friend! I'll motivate you too!

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm dealing with the same thing. I'm close to goal, but I've been slacking and gained a few back. Still trying to recharge my motivation!
  • KellyV04
    KellyV04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, Chelsea, you have a lot to be proud of! I'd love to have a motivation buddy too. I'm sending you a friend request. Also, if you're on Twitter, mine is @kellyvmorgan.

I'm 30, a Ph.D. candidate (in Health Communication with a specialty in Fitness), and I work full time in marketing. I'm really into fashion, pop culture, art, and books. I'm fascinated by both western and eastern medicine, I'm a vegetarian, and my husband calls me the most stressed out hippie around. I'm currently working on how to be less tense and high-strung and more zen.

Anyone else who wants to be friends on here or Twitter, give me a shout.