Weird Weight Spikes?

Options
The past, oh say two weeks or so, I've been having really weird spikes in weight "loss" then weight "gain". Let me start by saying I don't weigh myself every day, only the mornings when I get to the gym first thing and can weigh myself before eating/drinking. So I weigh myself and at one point I am stuck at around 132-130lbs. Then the next time I weigh myself (5 or so days later) I have dropped to 126lbs. I should also note this is not an electronic scale, its one of the old school sliding scales and the gym has a bright red line to know when your measurement is level. Then when I weigh myself today (3 or so days later) I am back at 130lbs.

Is what is going on completely weird? I don't know what to think (disappointment? concern? happiness?) and am curious if anyone has ever seen this before. I know weight fluctuation is normal but I haven't heard of fluctuating 6 pounds before.

Replies

• IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    That's not completely weird. I have that happen too, it's always a reflection of my eating (or, usually for me,drinking).