my first goal has been met!!!!

Options
jolinemariem
jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
My first goal was to go two weeks without a cigarette and that would be today. i am doing great and the cravings have cut down a lot. I still get them :grumble: . But they are alot fewer. thank for all the support on here:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jbourque
    jbourque Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go.......it must be hard ( I don't know I've never smoked) but great job
  • Luv_2_Run
    Luv_2_Run Posts: 9
    Options
    Way to go!! Quitting is hard to do. I quit cold turkey in 2006, it only took a week or so to get over the nicotine addiction but the harder part to get over was the routines. One when I wake up, one at lunch, one after dinner, etc. I would also dream that I smoked for the longest time. It was weird. I would wake up trying to remember if I had actually smoked or not. LOL. Good Luck!! Your doing awesome!! :bigsmile:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    As an ex smoker i know how hard this has been for you...... so WELL DONE!!!!

Keep it up, the benefits to your health and fitness are massive.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your first goal and for becoming healthier!!!
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    I have so many friends quitting. I want to but my husband doesn't. He makes it that much harder when he says, "Hey, lets go smoke!" Or when I'm in the car and have nothing to do. That's when it sucks the most! Congrats to you and keep it up!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:

Quitting smoking is really important for good health.
    And saving money! Woweeee..... expensive! :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!