FitBit or HRM?

Options
I've been wanting a FitBit, but I don't have a HRM either. Does FitBit have a HRM in it? Or is it just a super snazzy pedometer? lol Do I need to have both? Or if you have both which do you like best?

Replies

• alh228
    alh228 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    FitBit is just a super snazzy pedometer. I have been using mine for about a year, and I love it. It gives me a good idea of how active I have been throughout the day. I recently bought a Polar FT4 HRM to wear in addition to the FitBit, but I only wear it for exercise. It's nice to have both, since they do different things, but one or the other would definitely work.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    FitBit is just a super snazzy pedometer. I have been using mine for about a year, and I love it. It gives me a good idea of how active I have been throughout the day. I recently bought a Polar FT4 HRM to wear in addition to the FitBit, but I only wear it for exercise. It's nice to have both, since they do different things, but one or the other would definitely work.

Thanks for the info! :) I think I want the FitBit... lol
    I am going to get a cheap HRM for now... and getting the FitBit 1st :) I am so excited!