i hate breakfast foods

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I hate breakfast foods and i have no fruits to substitute breakfast with......what doooooo i do? :sad:

Replies

• Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Really?? I could eat breakfast foods every meal of the day!! Love love love them! No reason you have to eat a certin type of food at any given time of the day though, you can have a steak for breakfast if that's what you like.....
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    you can have a steak for breakfast if that's what you like.....

Marry me :love:

haha

OP, for breakfast you don't have to sub in anything, depending on what you're currently eating. What do you have on hand?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    I had 2 hard boiled eggs and a piece of toast for breakfast. I don't like breakfast food much either. Sweet stuff, bleh!
  • If you genuinely don't like something, don't eat it. Forcing yourself to do something that's difficult or unpleasurable won't yield a positive result, nor will it be a positive step in your behavior change. Focus instead on eating an appropriate combination of carbs and protein that you DO like instead. It's better that you fuel your body appropriately instead of skipping a meal simply because you don't like traditional breaky foods.

Good luck---take care!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    lol ugh and now i've realized i dont even have food to make because i havent gone grocery shoping in 2 weeks :cry: booooo@me...and i am starving....i guess imma go raid the cabinets for some type of premade soup for right now ........bleh
This discussion has been closed.