My first 3

Options
Ok so this isn't any HUGE success story but I wanted to share anyway:happy:

Five days into watching what I'm eating and literally working my butt off and I've shed 3 lbs! I feel so awesome! I work out as many times as I can throughout the day, I'm eating waaaay healthier and I'm so proud of myself. I'm even sleeping better. I used to be up until all hours of the night and now I'm usually in bed by 10pm. This feels great!

Replies

• Bella151
    Bella151 Posts: 123
    Options
    That's awesome Lindsey! You should feel very proud of yourself. It may only be 3 lbs, but it's only been 5 days, and that is a good amount to lose in such a short time. Keep going down the path your going, and it won't be long before you reach your goals!
  • kpenley1985
    Options
    Thats AWESOME!! are you excersing at home?!?
  • Lindsey83
    Lindsey83 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thats AWESOME!! are you excersing at home?!?

Yep! Some days when my hubby goes in to work late or has the days off I ride my bike. I ride about 6 miles. (you never realize how out of shape you are until you get on a bike! LOL!) and besides that I have a couple workout dvd's. I have the biggest loser dvd's but I'm not too fond of them, they are great beginner work outs though. I also have a couple of the old taebo dvd's and those are fun to do. I also joined a cafemom group that does daily challenges and you get points for completing different things and we compete to see who can get the most points by the end of the week. It's a lot of fun. Who knew exercise and fun could be in the same sentence?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!