Today is a good day!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Finally I past the 30lb mark!! I have been at 29lbs for what seems like forever. Now I finally jumped to 31lbs lost!! Whooo hoooo. I was hoping to be under 200 by August 1st but now I am only 4lbs away so I am not too upset.

My friend that has lost a little bit more than me gave me tons of clothes last night. I have never had so many clothes that fit at one time and they are all 2/3 sizes smaller that what I have been wearing!!!!

Today is a good day!!

Memaw

And only 4 days till we leave for our cruise!!

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What a great accomplishment.
  • MrBinkerton
    MrBinkerton Posts: 109
    Options
    You rock! Keep up the awesome work!!!!
  • Shakes
    Shakes Posts: 54
    Options
    AWESOME! Every pound counts! If you dont mind me asking, when you hit that plateau where you couldn't lose...what finally jumped you over it? :love:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    love it!!!!! :drinker:
  • TerriDactyl
    Options
    Congratulations! I felt the same elation when I lost my 30 pounds.
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    Yay! milestones feel sooooo good after all the hard work... keep it up, and enjoy your cruise!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    YAAYYY FOR YOU!!! Have a great time on your cruise!! Bring us back something nice! LOL:laugh:
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!!! I know you are sooo proud and I can' t wait to reach a milestone so I can celebrate too!!! I am so happy for you!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    memaw you're such an awesome person!! congrats on getting past that 30lbs marker!! have fun on ur cruise hun
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Congrats on hitting the 30 lb mark!
  • memaw66
    Options
    AWESOME! Every pound counts! If you dont mind me asking, when you hit that plateau where you couldn't lose...what finally jumped you over it? :love:
    I'm not sure what got me out of the plateau, I just know I didn't give up. I just knew it would change eventually and kept doing what I was doing.
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    Congrats on passing the 30lb marker! I was sooooooo ecstatoc when I did! Keep up the great work!

I am sooo looking forward to the big 5-0 marker, but I am STUCK at a 42-43lb weight loss.
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I love mini milestones they give us something to look forward to, something to motivate us. :happy:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    great news!
    so glad u shared:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

and the clothes from a friend is a blessing and so much fun!
    i am happy 4 u.:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! That's awesome!!!!
    Doesn't it feel good to be a wearing a smaller size?!?!

Keep up the awesome job!!!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    YAHOOOO!!!!
    That is so KQQL!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm celebrating 30 down too and it feels sooo great!

What great timing for your trip! New Clothes too!!! :love:
    Be sure and post some new pics when you get back!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I'm taking extra memory cards for my trip. There will be lots and lots and lots of pics.

Memaw
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!