Hello lovely!

Options
Hey myfitnesspal users :) I'm Tia and I'm new to this and I love it!!!! It shows you everything lol as im sure you know this :p ive tried all the calorie counters and this is probably my fav this far!! but I just wanted to say hi and would love support from the community, and all the helpful tips to get me to my goal. I also have a YouTube account now (newbie) so if you want to share the love it's differently wanted! <3 woot

Thanks for reading and good luck with you guys journey and goals.

Replies

• pamchops58
    pamchops58 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Ya Tia,
    Nice to meet you, I'm fairly new to this myself I started here on monday.. & Yes U guessed it !! I love it too. The people are lovely & very supportive & are always here when u need them the most .. It's important thing when u are dieting .. Iv'e been losing weight for 7 weeks & lose a stone in weight I have another 11lbs to go to reach my goal.. wahoo I hope u will enjoy your experience on here once again very good luck & good health u can add me as a friend if u wish xx

Pam <3
  • Beautycurvepose
    Beautycurvepose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    11lbs to go! That is so awesome I bet it feels great :) I can't wait until I have 11 lbs to go too lol I have between 50 -100 to lose :o I will add you I do need the positive support thank you hun!!