Boob Job :)

Options
Hello Everyone,

I really want to get a boob job in the next year - not for self esteem, just to boost my physical image overall. I'm already a very healthy weight, but i feel like my chest is too small for me to feel like a 'real woman' hahaha. Right now I'm a full 34B...hoping to go to a 34C or 34D - depending on how big they look.

I need to get this financed as I don't have all the money on me right now. Can anyone suggest some places I should try looking? Also need doctor recomendations so I can go for a consultation.

Thanks for your help!

H

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Asy your cosmetic surgeon about CARE CREDIT. Care credit is a line of credit for medical stuff that works like a credit card. Thhey offer 0 percent financing alot.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, This is the body you were given. Embrace it!

Everyone does it for their own reasons and I am not one to say "don't do it!' Do what you think is right. But you look perfect. Being a large chested person and working out I would warn everyone that they HURT!!!! If I didnt have to wear 2 sports bras with a compression tank to run I would be a hell of alot happier. 4 lbs a boob atleast is what I am at. I would love to chop them off and lose 8 lbs lol.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i want to get a boob job. i have two kids and the "ladies" arent as perky as they used to be. i'm going to wait until i'm 30. i dont want them bigger, 38D is fine by me. i just want them where they used to be. lol
  • tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If you're not in a financial position where you can comfortably pay cash, up front (no pun intended), I'd seriously consider this. If you're looking at making that sort of outlay solely for aesthetic purposes, it's a lot of money that you don't actually have for something that can be accomplished superficially for the price of a really good push-up bra.

If you really want to do it, I'd say save up and see if you still want one - you won't realistically be looking at more than a year of saving for a £3-£5000 procedure, assuming you're working full time; and you subsequently won't have to worry about debt once it's over. Also don't be tempted to go with someone because they're cheaper than others - they're usually cheaper for a reason (I've seen enough botched procedures to say this with some confidence).
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    If you really want to do it, I'd say save up and see if you still want one...

This. I've come to embrace my small chest, but there's been times in my life when I thought I'd really like bigger ones. But if it came down to where I had the cash in hand and thought, "I can buy bewbies, or use this as a down payment for a HOUSE..." Well, let's just say that I bought a house at the tender age of 24, and at almost 40 I'm a B-cup. :wink:
  • hdirksing
    hdirksing Posts: 5
    Options
    Yup - I know what you mean. I'm 24 and just bought my first condo (on my own thank-you)! It's being built and will be ready to move in for the end of June...really exciting stuff for me :) I could have used that down payment for a boob job, but it seemed like a bad investment for the long term.

I could save up the cash, but by the time I had the money I may not enjoy the boobs as much...it's just not the same getting boobs at 30...almost all the party years are gone by then (no offense to all those hot 30 something's out there). That's why I want to finance this out for the next few years...it's like anything else, a TV or car.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I wouldn't do it if I were you and I have fake boobs. :) Take this with a grain of salt if you will but if you can't afford it now, when and if you have any issues you wont be able to afford it then either. And you might be maxed out in the credit area too much to fix your issue correctly. These puppies can be expensive. :)

Also, and this is just my opinion, for one added cup size I am not sure its worth all the pain and expense. From spending time on implant boards most of the women that I seen who only added a cup size felt kind of dissapointed and wished they had gone bigger.

JMO's other than that, I wish you the best of luck which ever way you go.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    VS has a line that adds 2 cup sizes and thats what u are looking for. Try them out. They even have some of their swim tops with that boosting power to them.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't get one right now, but if/when I have kids, I'd consider getting one, depending on the state of the ladies, for sure...

My coworker had one done and hers look great. I'm not against them, I just don't want my back to hurt and I like my athletic/lean frame right now... ask me again when I get below 25% BF ... haha.

Definitely ask around and get many consultations, the docs themselves may have some info for you. Make sure you feel very comfortable with the level of experience of the doctor. The doc's skill level is what ultimately determines how nice they look afterward.

Best of luck, take care :)

(Psst.... pics, after ;)
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    (Psst.... pics, after ;)

:bigsmile:

Good luck to you, seriously. I have no advice to offer except to ignore all the haters, I think there is nothing wrong with making the girls look good.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    (Psst.... pics, after ;)

:bigsmile:

Good luck to you, seriously. I have no advice to offer except to ignore all the haters, I think there is nothing wrong with making the girls look good.

YUP.
  • hdirksing
    Options
    Does anyone have a doctor they can recommend?:wink:
  • Jennilynncoco
    Options
    I totally agree with getting the boob job im in the same position myself, i am a student still and will be taking loans out to pay for school i will be finacing them. I look at it as if i want to be able to enjoy them and 24 is a great time to get them done if i wait til later in life i never will because i will put my family before myself. seriously you only live once :)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I used Care Credit when I bought mine. I had mine done April 26, 2012. I've been slowly healing but all is well. I'm looking forward to looking hotter in a swimsuit this year, and I am happy with my results. I spent $6200 for implants and a lift. Well worth it after 3 breastfed babies. :) Just make sure you research your surgeon and make a list with all of your questions so you are totally comfortable with everything. Good luck!
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Best thing i've ever done :happy:. I was flat chested but very curvy at the same time so my body is in such a better proportion after I had it done. I'm UK so can't really recommend a surgeon to you!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a doctor they can recommend?:wink:

it depends on where you live at....do your research on them totally though!!
  • hdirksing
    Options
    Anyone on here from Edmonton AB?:smile:
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I had my surgery about 2 months ago and it was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made. Do your research and make sure the surgeon you plan on using is Board certified.

Also, like someone else mentioned, surgeries can get very expensive in the long run especially if you have any type of complication that would require additionally surgeries.

www.justbreastimplants.com is a great forum to get info from others who have had surgery.

Good luck with whatever decision you make!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    bump