confused on difference in weight

Options
I just weighed yesterday, fairly new scale, has been reliable in the past: weighed 1st thing in AM- 133lbs. When I went to the gym for my assessment later in the day, fully clothed, with HRM, shoes they weighed me at 134lbs. TODAY i stepped on scale, I don't know why other than that I FELT thinner somehow?? I weighed 128.8lbs this morning-- i didn't believe it so I weighed 2 more times and it said the same thing...128.8lbs. Isn't this strange? I am just getting through with "that time of the month"-- could this be attributing to my weight somehow?
BTW, my assesment went well, my body fat was down 1%, my arm, leg and waist measurments were all down from last year, my aerobic capacity or whatever it's called was improved from 119% last year to 155% this year. The only bad thing was my lean weight was down about 1% so I need to work on that....my body fat is 31%- so I am not really thrilled with that, but maybe that is pretty norm for 44years old?

Replies

• stephernoodle
    Options
    When you're on your period you retain water - - so that might be the reason behind the weight change.
  • MagPie78
    MagPie78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes! when it is around that time of month some, maybe most women have alittle extra weight :noway: do to water retention, bloating the norm for that time.
  • 2catowner
    2catowner Posts: 94
    Options
    Yes! when it is around that time of month some, maybe most women have alittle extra weight :noway: do to water retention, bloating the norm for that time.

gosh, so a day could make a difference?? WOW :blushing: