HI!!

asmac48
asmac48 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am new here. I am trying to get back in shape after having two kids in the past 5 yrs. I have quit smoking and just trying to get healthy.

I have just started at Lifestyle Family Fitness. I am starting slow but hopefully in about a year I can drop the extra weight I have gained and tone up.

I really like the calorie counter. I really shocked at all the calories I am consuming. It is a real eye opener.

Well good luck to everyone and lets reach our goals. :)

Replies

• I am new here. I am trying to get back in shape after having two kids in the past 5 yrs. I have quit smoking and just trying to get healthy.

I have just started at Lifestyle Family Fitness. I am starting slow but hopefully in about a year I can drop the extra weight I have gained and tone up.

I really like the calorie counter. I really shocked at all the calories I am consuming. It is a real eye opener.

Well good luck to everyone and lets reach our goals. :)
  • LadyZoe
    LadyZoe Posts: 36 Member
    Hello and Welcome!
    Your going to love it here I'm sure. ((smiles))

The community is absolutely wonderful and you get some great support and positive cheering to keep your spirits high. It's the best!
    Good luck to you! (-=
    Here's to many, many success stories and happy, healthier bodies!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,301 Member
    Welcome, asmac,

Let us know how you're doing, and if you have any questions. Yeah, scary about those calorie counts, but you will be able to fit in all your favorites, no worries!

Keep posting, we all need you, too.

cm
This discussion has been closed.