• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    Slow and steady is definitely the best way. :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I can attest to this. It has taken me 7 months to lose 31lbs!!! Ugggggg but hey at least we're losing and not gaining!!

Memaw
  • Kendra7107
    Kendra7107 Posts: 122
    Options
    Slow is better! You are doing great. When it comes off fast it usually goes back on even faster if you have a slip.

Patience is the key but it's hard for me! :laugh:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    gratz! You are exactly on schedule! You're losing the healthy way!
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Me too, slow and steady. But you have to look at measurements to. I'm only down a couple of pounds, but have lost about 2 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my hips! That makes more of a difference to me than what the scale says! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's the way to go!!!!
    Don't get discouraged... it'll pay off in the end!!! :wink:
  • kncounc
    kncounc Posts: 16
    Options
    Me too, slow and steady. But you have to look at measurements to. I'm only down a couple of pounds, but have lost about 2 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my hips! That makes more of a difference to me than what the scale says! Keep up the good work! :drinker:

I need to invest in a measuring tape. I keep meaning to pick one up at the store so I can get get a read on my changes in inches. I am going to take care of that this week! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!