lost 50 lbs on weight watchers now at a stand still

Options
In the last year i have lost 50lbs on weight watchers i have maintained my weight but i would love to lose another 13 lbs a friend turned me on to my fitness pal! im very excided to try something new. although i notice the I'm eating more calories here and wondering if maybe I wasnt eating enough calories on weight watchers once i hit my goal? what do you think? anyone out there have the same problem?

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    could very well be! glad you are here :flowerforyou:
  • proctor0828
    proctor0828 Posts: 179
    Options
    I have found that you have to have an arsenal of very different routines (eating, fitness,ect). Then when you do hit the inevitable plateau, your prepared... I've heard that fluxuating your calorie intake works best but to never go below 1200
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I did notice I was eating more cals on here than WW. A good rule of thumb (I also lost 50lbs on ww...though it was a long time ago) is to mix it up. Whenever I add more cals or less I tend lose, shock the system I say.
    Give MFP a try..if you lose eating more that's a great thing right??
    Best of luck!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • halfacerk
    halfacerk Posts: 41
    Options
    I eat about 1200 a day some times its hard to get that full 1200 tho especally when you count your activity cals!!!
  • halfacerk
    Options
    thank you !! already loving it
  • mommyofkailey
    Options
    Hey lady thanks for turning me on to this website...so far so good!!
  • halfacerk
    Options
    lol love you we can do it!!!