My turn!

Options

Replies

• RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much *blushing* I appreciate every encouraging word! Oddly the mental battle of weight loss so far has been far worse than the physical battle. I can't begin to emphasize enough that (for me) the key has always been to not deny myself food if I want something. Limit the quantity, limit the frequency, but still say yes. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but if I couldn't have a brownie I'd be lost. (I haven't had one since January, but knowing I CAN have one is motivating, weird right? LoL)

I am excited to see where the next 4 months takes me :) Thanks again to all you guys, you all inspire me to keep motivating along!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great job! Great story! Great YOU! Way to go!! Keep it up!
  • energy4life
    Options
    Oh my I love your sense of humor! Your so bubbly and fun! Congratultions on your journey. You are looking great. Your story is so inspiring! Thank you for posting and keep going! Thanks
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss. It is beginning to be apparent. Interesting, your numbers are very similar to mine... Different methodology... My Beginning weight in Jan was 344 and I'm now 271 so we are parallel. I am likely a little taller than you so you really have done better than I have. Keep up the great work. Wish you the very best. Great that you have a supportive spouse. He saw what was INSIDE you and did not worry about what was on the outside... Congrats again. You are a person of value and you are doing this to enhance your life...
  • speedracer2007
    speedracer2007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Robin

You are such an inspiration & a fantastic success story in 4 months. I really hope those that need the inspiration, that it can be done see your post. Some just need to believe. Please add me as a friend so I can watch your progress.

I also let myself eat pizza, cake or ice cream. Just not as much or as often as before & I think that's why I've done okay, not setting the world on fire but taking it slow but no pressure like in the past. I think when you beat yourself up because I had a cookie , that guilt causes you to crash & burn. Good luck & continued success to you.
    Speedracer2007
    Tony
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    wow! wonderful change, there's certainly a difference!
    I love walking as well, and would love to have a walking competition near me!
    Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Bigsexy290
    Bigsexy290 Posts: 29
    Options
    You can really tell a difference, looking good keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Thanks again guys!! I admit I am reluctant to notice real change, and am glad the people around me can see it. I trust their eyes more than I trust my own, hah! I wish you all the same success, or better, or at least continuous success. Looking forward to seeing you guys and your success pix!
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I see a BIG difference. Way to go! You are doing a great job - can't wait to see the next round of pictures!!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a differnce, you will too soon. We are our own worst critics lol
    Keep it up! Thanks for sharing and cannot wait to see your progess in 4 months :happy:
  • Tazzy001
    Tazzy001 Posts: 3
    Options
    I can definitely see the changes in your picture. You now have a nice chin and your middle section is definitely smaller. I bet if you look close your clothes are REALLY baggie on you as every 10 lbs. is one clothes size! I really need to get a FitBit and walk more. Seems it works great for alot of people. Keep up the good work!!
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You CAN see the change! Way to go!
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! And you can def see the changes. You go girl! Keep it up! Doing great!
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    great job and you can see the changes! Keep up the good work!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!! I can definitely see a difference. Keep up the great work.
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I loved this story! You are a wonderful writer with an obvious sense of humor :laugh:! i am truly inspired by your dedication and success! I CAN see the difference, it shows in your face, your middle and if you look at the side pictures (your butt is higher! LOL!) Hope you don't mind if I add you, I would love to help cheer you on and have your inspiration as well!:drinker:
  • jbescherer
    jbescherer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great, your arms are much smaller, your butt is lifted and your stomach is smaller. Those are the ones I can see at a quick glance. Don't sell yourself short you have made great progress. Keep up the good work. The measurement idea is a good one too!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WOOWOOT!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! U ROCK!
  • someone331309
    someone331309 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on your loss so far :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!