Mini success!!

Options
Mamakatspokane
Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
I have lots of success today that I am very proud of!

I reached my mini goal of 165 by the beginning of August!!!
Lost 3lbs this week
Have lost over 10lbs
AND made cupcakes with the kids last night and didn't eat one! I think I'm most proud of that! LOL

PLUS I just checked my BMI and I am no longer Obese! I'm still over weight but I'm celebrating my mini successes today and I am super happy to be no longer considered Obese!

Congrats to all who had great weeks and Good job to all who are sticking with it!

Replies

• Zephyr36608
    Options
    I have lots of success today that I am very proud of!

I reached my mini goal of 165 by the beginning of August!!!
    Lost 3lbs this week
    Have lost over 10lbs
    AND made cupcakes with the kids last night and didn't eat one! I think I'm most proud of that! LOL

PLUS I just checked my BMI and I am no longer Obese! I'm still over weight but I'm celebrating my mini successes today and I am super happy to be no longer considered Obese!

Congrats to all who had great weeks and Good job to all who are sticking with it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WTG:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT, Mama!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep it up, way to pass on the cupcakes!
  • jjm219
    jjm219 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome. The small success are the best way toward the big ones! I'm shooting for just a 10 pound loss first and will worry about the rest later.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT, Mama!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Hey, Becky, where you been? Haven't heard from you in a while!! Good to see you again!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Oh, sorry.

Way to go Mamaspokane!!!

Don't know if I could have resisted cupcakes,...........they're just so cute.........and yummy!!

Memaw
  • melody6387
    melody6387 Posts: 49
    Options
    That 's Awesome!!:flowerforyou:

251611.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans[/url
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!