Almost at goal weight with 73lbs lost so far. (Pictures)

Options
124»

Replies

• Molissa08
    Molissa08 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - truly an inspiration! I just hope that when I get to my goal weight I look as good as you. Did you by chance have stretch marsk on your arms? I have bat wing arms and your's look so nice and slim! Just hoping that I have a chance of getting them to look nice. :)
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Wow, smokin'.....
  • gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    absolutely amazing transformation. u shud b very proud. well done :o))
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Perfect size, I wouldnt aim to lose any more. maintain!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • sophistigress
    sophistigress Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    great job
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    YOu look PERFECT!
  • sniperzzzz
    sniperzzzz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job :smile:
  • Robinvan38
    Robinvan38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! Thank you for sharing. You must feel so wonderful:)
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    wow! what an impressive transformation!
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Dang girl!!! Your hard work paid off for sure. You look amazing!!
  • jodibrox
    jodibrox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! You give me hope that I can actually do this!!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!

Super job!
  • cbrinkley88
    cbrinkley88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, So it is possible! I'm so happy for you and your accomplishments. How did you do it, really? Do you work out everyday, do you count carbs and calories religiously? What is your secret, I'm sooooo dying to know!!!! If you can do it I know I can too....
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, So it is possible! I'm so happy for you and your accomplishments. How did you do it, really? Do you work out everyday, do you count carbs and calories religiously? What is your secret, I'm sooooo dying to know!!!! If you can do it I know I can too....

Thanks everyone.

Lol, I really did it by joining Nutrisystem. I was on the program straight from October 2010 until November 2011. I followed the plan directly and moderately exercised. Then in November I decided to start getting myself off the program since I was 140lbs and my original goal was 130lbs. So, I have only been ordering from them every 2-3 months and between shipments I incorporate my own foods. It helped me to know I can do it independently on my own without relying on a weight loss program.

I don't fret and worry about my calorie in-take so much. My general diet consists of the same foods I've been eating for so long that I know how much to eat in a single day without thinking "will I be over significantly". I mean, I keep count by tracking them on here because its nice to have it on record and to see my fat/carb/protein ratio but yeah it's second nature to me now.

And yes, you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!