Beating the odds

Options
I am a 29yr old single mother who has hit every possible road block when it comes to trying to get into shape.. I am a full time mother to a 6yr old little princess (who takes up as much of my time as she can), I work full time, about to go back to school full time and am a team mom for my daughters cheer squad.. Ok so where in there is the time to do this weight loss thing??

Well I have decided that I am done being the "fat friend" or not fitting into something I think looks cute on the racks at the store.. I started this journey about a year ago weighing in at my heaviest weight of 230lbs.. I have taken it slow and done the bare minimum to get to where I am now but sitting at the brick wall they call a plateau for the past couple months, it’s time to kick my butt into gear..

I started about a month or so ago in the gym with a trainer and put on 10lbs bringing me back up to 180lbs, at first I didn't let it bother me because everyone said "oh you'll gain in the beginning" well that’s fine but it's still there and after losing the weight I have, it’s now freaking me out (that and my clothes don't seem to fit right anymore).

I realized I got some wacked mental thought that since I am working out I can eat what I want and drink soda again, well boy was I wrong.. So here I am on MFP to help me change my eating habits and get back on track.. I guess I look at it like, I don’t lie so I have to put what I really eat on the food diary and everyone can see that, so when I'm thinking about shoving a burger in my mouth I will think twice because everyone will see I did so and I can't have all that..lol..

So, my goal is 40lbs by Halloween (as it’s about time I get to go to one of those parties and wear something cute).. Now that you have read this far through my "all over the place" post.. Anyone care to join me on this road to looking and feeling better?