Just a little reminder...

Options
While we are all busy planning our daily meals and working out... on top of our 'real' life duties, I might remind all of us that REST is a CRUCIAL step in this journey that we are all on. Studies have been shown that people who average 6-8 hours of sleep per night are setting themselves up for healthier weight loss.

Just a friendly tip :)

Megan

Replies

• utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    this is sooo true! unfortunately, sleep evades me most nights. i am lucky if i get 4 hours of sleep but i could not agree with you more.
  • fitjulz40in12
    fitjulz40in12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. I often find that I want to eat more when I am tired. I just have to remind myself of that when I haven't slept as well the night before.
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    This is why on the nights I feel like I am going to have problems sleeping I take a 3 mg melatonin just to help me along. It works wonders!
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I never have trouble finding enough sleep. My problem is that I get too much of it! If I allow myself to wake up naturally, I find that I end up getting ten hours of sleep. It seems like anything less than nine or ten hours makes me feel like I only got five. I wish I wasn't like this, because I like to enjoy the mornings and have a full day ahead of me. But I work late, relax for a few hours' get to sleep around two, ans end up sleeping tip noon. Ugh!