Halfway point comparison pictures! (almost)

Options
Hi,

My name is Nikki, the first photo is of me at 202 lb (im the one trying to hide behind my best friend) This photo was taken late 2011 when out celebrating my 40th birthday. When I saw this photo I nearly cried, how did I end up looking so cuddly? I have a friend Angie who turned 40 in May 2012 and the 2nd picture is me 15 lb lighter after joining MPF in March 2012. If you can't tell i'm the one right in the middle.

I'm going out just for the hell of it again this Saturday (2nd June 2012) and wanted another photo taking (wow! I actually want the photos taking) I'm another 10lb down and currently weigh 177 (not official till weigh in on Sat.... shhhhh)

I can tell the difference in the photos, sorry they aren't better and I will try to add Saturdays picture for a further comparison.

If I can get rid of these unwanted pounds anyone can! believe me I am the worst for not exercising!

Before.jpg

November 2011

15lblighter.jpg

May 2012

Thank you to all my MPF friends who have helped me reach this halfway point, I couldn't have done it without you. Love you all. x

Replies

• nikkinoonarr
    nikkinoonarr Posts: 101
    Options
    oooh! forgive my demon eyes in the 2nd pic, ha ha ha haaaaaa!
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I dont know how tall you are but we are very similar. I was 202 at the start of MFP and now weigh 180 ( shhh not official til next week ). I am 5 ft 7 and I am 40
    You look great!
  • nikkinoonarr
    nikkinoonarr Posts: 101
    Options
    Yeah I should have said, I'm 5ft 7" and have a large frame, My goal is 50 lb loss in total to reach a personal goal weight of 152 lb

Apparently my ideal weight is 144 lb but personally I think I might look like a skeleton at that weight.

x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!