exercise question

Options
Hey all, :happy:
Ok stupid question here please be nice and don't laugh at me please,:frown: OK if I break my work up into two parts of the day will I still lose weight I usually go on the stationary bake for an hr maybe fifty minutes I tent to burn between seven or eight hundred calories depends my mood and what I feel like doing. Can I break this work up into two parts and still lose weight like four hundred calories in the morning and three hundred calories night? I was just wondering that? If anybody can help me out and not laugh that would be nice:embarassed: thanks for the ideas and support. :smile:

Replies

• runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yes. It's still working out but is definitely dependent on you.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I've been breaking up my work-outs for the past week or so into a short work-out during my lunch break and a longer work-out after work. Seems to be working for me so far.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Yup, you sure can. It makes no difference when you burn them. Same for when you eat. A calorie in, a calorie out is all the body reads.
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A few smaller workouts keeps your metabolism boosted higher throughout the day. It's a good thing! Just don't slide on the intensity for one of them.
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If it is because of time constraint I say work very hard (really push it hard) for 30 min and then if you want to do a second workout later do strength training.. Heavy weight, low reps (yes for women too)!!! 30 min of that is plenty. Think you will find better results this way anyway!! Good luck! Add me as a friend if you would like!!
  • arwass2
    arwass2 Posts: 5
    Options
    of course, there is nothing wrong with breaking up your workouts. Either way your burning calories and boosting the metabolism :-) Just don't over eat in between workouts with the mentality of "it's okay I workout later" attitude. no bueno