Hello!

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is JJ and I am 22 years old. I had a co worker tell me about this website while we were working out today. I am currently enlisted in the Marine Corp and am in the worst shape of my life! Not sure whether my metabolism cut out on me or I really just started eating that un healthy but I cant stay like this any longer and I figured I would give this shot. I have a few noob questions if yall dont mind answering to clear up alot of confusion.

1. I have all my goals set up for calories, protien, fat and what not but what I dont understand is the calories from fat/calories or the saturated fat or trans fat or any other fat. Am I supposed to add all of those up and then have that number under my goals? If so that sucks! lol

2. How much work out is to much? I mean I know the general idea of working out and I can definitley push myself past limits your not supposed to but the numbers the site gave me seem kind of like a joke compared to how hard I generally push myself during a workout.

Sorry for the Noob questions but everyone has to start somewhere. Any info is greatly appreciated!

JJ