awesome gym sesh....

Options
pinksultana
pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
I went to the gym today and RAN on the treadmill!!! for 3 whole minutes all up!!
walked at 5km an hour for 2 mins then ran at 8km for 1 min and repeated 3 times....the last running minute was a killer and I told myself I could go home from the gym if i pushed myself and did the full minute...but I still ended up ding some weights and core after...Very proud of myself!!...and the running helped me burn 400 cal in 30 mins woohoo

XXPINK

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Fantastic!:flowerforyou:
  • proctor0828
    proctor0828 Posts: 179
    Options
    good for you!! I know it's hard to push yourself that last minute but MAN IS IT WORTH IT!!! Good job
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    way to go.....i know building up stamina to run is sooo hard....i could only run about 30 seconds at the time when I first started jogging, now I can go almost 5 straight.....which is nothing compared to some people that run miles and hours at the time, but for me its a HUGE accomplishment! don't give up, keep going!
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    WTG!! It is so hard to muster up the energy and the confidence. I ran for the 1st time in 9 years on the treadmill last week. Only made it about 1 minute, but did it 3 times at 5 mph. Today I ran for about 2 minutes at 5.6 mph, just once though.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    YeeHaw!!! Go Baby! :laugh: :love:
    That's so awesome you kept on pushing to get to that sweet spot!

I feel so great after a one hour turbo kick boxing class.
    It royally kicks my butt--- but pushes me to keep going to the end!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!