Any weight loss/fitness challenges I can join? Please!!

Hi Wondering if anybody is running a challenge, or if anybody knows a challenge I can join. I know I can lose well if there is a group situation as I find it quite motivating and competitive and think thats what I need right now!! Im being realistic and am aiming for 3 or 4lb loss per month (although more would be great though!) I lost 15lb between Jan and April so I know I can do it, but there comes a time when we just need that extra little bit of help!! A summer challenge that would last a couple of months would be better, but I would consider joining any. I need to be exercising 5 times a week for at least 30 mins a time. Ive slipped off the wagon almost every week since Easter, mainly due to my chocolate addiction and having to cut down on exercise due to health worries and my little boy having health problems... and need the additional support from a group or a challenge. :smile: I know I can do it, but I guess I need some strategies in place. Thank you all, and have a good day!! :love:

Replies

• nmquinn
    nmquinn Posts: 2
    Hi there. Im not sure about any groups out there, but iwould be happyto partnerupwith you. I have very similar goals and of course am in need of motivation. If you are interested, we can push each other, check in etc. Its always good to have someone to be accountable to. Hope to hear from you. Nicole
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/610403-summer-challenge

This one started a couple of days ago, but she's still accepting people who want to join. You just need to say what your starting challenge weight/date is, and what you want your goal weight to be on August 28th.
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Thank you for that!! Hoping to find the extra encouragement and motivation!

And Nicole, Ive sent you a personal message, thanks for your help :smile: