Looking forward to seeing a healthier me!!

Options
Hello from Oklahoma. I'v been using this sight for almost a month now and I am really watching what I eat. I have a long way to go, but I think I'll be alright. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I look forward to getting to know alot of you as time passes.:smile::smile:

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on joining!:drinker:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    welcome! This site has really helped me lose my weight and get control of my diet. Plus everyone so supportive and helpful!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hello from Oklahoma. I'v been using this sight for almost a month now and I am really watching what I eat. I have a long way to go, but I think I'll be alright. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I look forward to getting to know alot of you as time passes.:smile::smile:

Hi Michelle, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    Since you've been using MFP for a month already, then you already know what a terrific place it is, and how wonderfully supportive all the members are. :smile:
    Hopefully too, you've learned that it's better to log everything you eat BEFORE, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Also, drink lots and lots of water, if you're not already. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: