Think its time to acknowledge my progress :)

Options

Replies

• Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!! You should be proud of yourself!!!
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It's easy to concentrate on the things you are still unhappy about and to look at what you still have to do, rather than reflecting on what you have achieved.

But you have acheived so much, you look so different and you look fantastic, well done!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You look happy & healthy & gorgeous ....... accept it & be proud of your accomplishments !
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for sharing. You look great. Continued success to you!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love your hair color too :smile: Great job!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    your body is much slimmer but i love the difference in your face! plus, i love red hair :) yay you!
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    I just can't get over the picture of you in your school hoodie and now!.I never realised the size you were back then, until I see these pics! Proud sis! :tongue:
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    It's easy to concentrate on the things you are still unhappy about and to look at what you still have to do, rather than reflecting on what you have achieved.

This sums up exactly how I have been seeing things!! But not anymore, thank you :)
  • puffinclaire
    Options
    You look fantastic and you can really see a huge difference in the pics so you should be super proud of what you've achieved! And thanks for sharing - you've really inspired me to keep going :)
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You've done awesome! I just love the way the loss of weight has opened up your eyes!! :)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    congratulations looking greattttttttt
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you look adorable. Great job on your weight loss!
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options

This sums up exactly how I have been seeing things!! But not anymore, thank you :)

I'm glad. You should definitely be thinking positively about yourself. You've made some nice accomplishments! I love your motto - that's a great way to think about the food/drink choices you make. I'm going to use it myself, steal shamelessly! :flowerforyou:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I think you are prettier than Amy Adams! Congrats on your great success!
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awh thank you all for your lovely comments! They have made my day :heart:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    great job love ur outfit
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    Get ready for compliments!

1. You look FAB. 2. You're gorgeous! 3. Your hair color is beautiful. 4. I LOVE your sense of style.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You look so adorable-- congratulations on your accomplishments!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Simply gorgeous! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • dela1000
    dela1000 Posts: 62
    Options
    AMAZING! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!