Sept 20th Challege.......

Options
HI Everyone.....Im starting a challenge here to lose 15 lbs by Sept. 20th, which is my 47th birthday...the reason why Im doing this is because Ive been letting myself go for the last month and I feel sooo bad about it....NOT eating right and NOT walking........and Im depressed about it and I just want to feel good about myself again..I figured a really good time to feel good again would be around my birthday..I would be sooo happy if I could this for MYSELF...I want to do something for myself for a change.....soo Im going to check in every week and let you guys know how iM doing.............thanks so much for the support and being there for me .......:happy: :laugh: :wink: :smile:

Replies

• MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    IM WITH YA! TODAY i AM 189.5 SO MY MINI GOAL IS NOW TO GET TO AT LEAST 174.5 BY SEPT 20TH!!!

WE CAN DO IT!:bigsmile:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    im in! my goal is 149 by 9/27, so hopefully i can make it by the 20th and have 7 days to look great before i turn 26!
  • Kanderson47
    Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I am sooo determined to do this.........I will feel good again...i will I will...........PLEASE people JOIN!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • melody6387
    melody6387 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm in my goal is to be 175 by Sept. 20- that 's 18lbs.
  • melody6387
    melody6387 Posts: 49
    Options
    We have the same goal wait. Let's motivate each other.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. I've decided to sign up for my first 5K on Sept 19th - so hopefully by the 20th I can report I completed it.
  • meikathadiva
    Options
    I'm in, I will add all of you as friends because I will need the support, lol. We can do this!
  • jenane
    jenane Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in because my university's Homecoming Queen pageant is Sept. 21 and I am in it and want to be in tip-top shape!
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I am SOOOOOO IN! I want to lose 20 pounds by Sept. 20th. I'm adding you as friends....Good Luck to you all....stay on track and keep moving! Let's DO THIS! :bigsmile:
  • Kanderson47
    Options
    I'm in because my university's Homecoming Queen pageant is Sept. 21 and I am in it and want to be in tip-top shape!

Wow this is great..........this will give me so much motivation.......thank you friends!!! Im going to go home and walk 3 or 4 miles tonight.........:-)
  • Kanderson47
    Options
    :drinker: I am SOOOOOO IN! I want to lose 20 pounds by Sept. 20th. I'm adding you as friends....Good Luck to you all....stay on track and keep moving! Let's DO THIS! :bigsmile:

We will do this........I know I am.....you people are great!!! :-)
  • MRSWESSON
    Options
    This is so Awesome...ok so my friend just made a point to me that my mini goal was already 175 by my birthday (08/30) although i will be happy to make it to 185 by then :wink:

So my Mini Goal for our group will be 165 by Sep 20th! :noway: thats 20 pounds but I think it is totally doable :bigsmile:

If any of you are in San Diego let me know I would love to coordinate a weekend walk :smooched:

LETS GET IT SEPT 20TH's!!!
  • Kanderson47
    Options
    This is so Awesome...ok so my friend just made a point to me that my mini goal was already 175 by my birthday (08/30) although i will be happy to make it to 185 by then :wink:

So my Mini Goal for our group will be 165 by Sep 20th! :noway: thats 20 pounds but I think it is totally doable :bigsmile:

If any of you are in San Diego let me know I would love to coordinate a weekend walk :smooched:

I wish I was in the San Diego area....:grumble: :ohwell:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I am in.. I would like to be down at least 15 by the 20th (my birthday is on the 24th). That would put me at 235lbs. :happy:
  • Kanderson47
    Options
    Ingredients:
    2 cups moist-style chocolate cake mix (half of an 18.25-oz. box)
    Two 25-calorie packets diet hot cocoa mix
    1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
    2 tbsp. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
    1 tsp. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
    1/8 tsp. salt

Directions:
    Place chocolate chips and the contents of both cocoa packets in a tall glass. Add 12 ounces of boiling water, and stir until chips and cocoa mix have dissolved. Place glass in the freezer to chill for 25 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Once cocoa has chilled, give it a stir, and mix with all other ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whip batter with a whisk or fork for 2 minutes. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray, or line it with baking cups. Evenly spoon batter (which will be thin, but don't worry, your cupcakes will puff up!) into the pan. Place pan in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes. Cupcakes will look shiny when done. MAKES 12 SERVINGS

Serving Size: 1 cupcake
    Calories: 108
    Fat: 2.5g
    Sodium: 239mg
    Carbs: 19g
    Fiber: 1g
    Sugars: 12g
    Protein: 2g

POINTS® value 2*
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Perfect Challenge!!
    My husband and I have a weekend get away planned for the weekend before Sept 12-14th. I will make my goal 15lb by the 20th.

I just know we can provide each other the support we need!!!!
  • MRSWESSON
    Options

I wish I was in the San Diego area....:grumble: :ohwell:

Awe no worries I'll be sure to keep pushing ya from here :wink:
  • StVal
    StVal Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm game. We can do this. And I'm in San Diego.
  • MRSWESSON
    Options

YOU SO ROCK! :tongue:
  • StVal
    StVal Posts: 91
    Options

YOU SO ROCK! :tongue:

Let me know when. By the way, you should come skating with me sometime.