Goal for the month of June?

Options
butterflylover527
butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
This month I am making it my goal to work out at least 5 times a week. I started off exercising and then stop, and have not recently started back up again. I'm hoping it will aid in weight loss more.

Also going to try to drink more water.

Anyone else?

Replies

• Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    U can do it feel free to add me, I wo 6 days a week and drink 1/2 gal wtr a day.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    U can do it feel free to add me, I wo 6 days a week and drink 1/2 gal wtr a day.

That's exactly what I gotta do, good for you!! adding now :)
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm stating P90X and C25K on June 1st... I wanna stick with at LEAST P90X every day for the month of June.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    100 miles running/walking. And MORE WATER.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    I'm stating P90X and C25K on June 1st... I wanna stick with at LEAST P90X every day for the month of June.

good one!! I'm hoping to do that once I lose a some more weight lol
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    100 miles running/walking. And MORE WATER.

Also want to do this once I lose more weight hahah
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

That was my original plan, but I dropped 10 lbs, gained 7, and said screw it, I'm in better shape, I'm gonna start light and lose it as I'm progressing :)
  • butterflylover527
    Options

That was my original plan, but I dropped 10 lbs, gained 7, and said screw it, I'm in better shape, I'm gonna start light and lose it as I'm progressing :)

....good point.....hmmm....
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goals are to lose 5 lbs, get thru the 30 day shred (I will be done exactly on my birthday)... add me if you like - I workout everyday and keep a diary even when I haven't eaten as well as I should have!
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Hi, my goals are to lose 5 lbs, get thru the 30 day shred (I will be done exactly on my birthday)... add me if you like - I workout everyday and keep a diary even when I haven't eaten as well as I should have!

I try to keep up my dairy when I don't eat the best but I just get too embarrassed and then I delete the whole day and keep eating. I guess that's another thing to work on this month lol
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to lose 10lbs per month.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    My Goal is to lose 10lbs per month.

Awesome one!!! btw, I'm jealous of your profile picture =P
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    my goal for june is to walk one mile i have a big weight lost goal its 20 pounds good luck everyone
  • msmoxie68
    msmoxie68 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal for June is to keep my chin up and keep pushing forward with motivation. So far (since May 1st 2012) I have lost 6 lbs. I am just learning how to keep my daily calories between 1200-1300 and to workout to what I can find on youtube. I do the beginner stuff such as: Zumba, Kickboxing, Bellydancing and Tae Bo. I also go for walks for 30-60 minutes or going swimming in the pool. I'd like to move past the 10 minute workouts to the 30 minute ones without feeling like I'm wiped out for the rest of the day :)
    So far I have been finally able to paint my own toenails now, my shorts are getting baggy and I just bought myself a digital scale as a treat for my efforts. I began at 228 lbs and I'd like to reach 145 lbs by May 2013. That will get me out of the unhealthy BMI range. I also use skinnytaste.com for most of my meals and I love Lean Cuisine choices. Add me if you'd like to if we have similar goals and would like to join me on this journey together.... One day at a time :)
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    My goal for June is to keep my chin up and keep pushing forward with motivation. So far (since May 1st 2012) I have lost 6 lbs. I am just learning how to keep my daily calories between 1200-1300 and to workout to what I can find on youtube. I do the beginner stuff such as: Zumba, Kickboxing, Bellydancing and Tae Bo. I also go for walks for 30-60 minutes or going swimming in the pool. I'd like to move past the 10 minute workouts to the 30 minute ones without feeling like I'm wiped out for the rest of the day :)
    So far I have been finally able to paint my own toenails now, my shorts are getting baggy and I just bought myself a digital scale as a treat for my efforts. I began at 228 lbs and I'd like to reach 145 lbs by May 2013. That will get me out of the unhealthy BMI range. I also use skinnytaste.com for most of my meals and I love Lean Cuisine choices. Add me if you'd like to if we have similar goals and would like to join me on this journey together.... One day at a time :)

Love it!
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Anyone else? :)
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Run 50 miles and do 12 yoga classes.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Run 50 miles and do 12 yoga classes.

You go girl!!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 6 lbs. on the scale AND increase my lean body mass, or stated otherwise, keep building muscle!