I tucked in my shirt today

Options
visiri
visiri Posts: 173 Member
I had a work meeting to go to, so I had to actually wear dress clothes (I usually work from home so PJs are my normal daywear). Not only did my size 12 Ann Taylor slacks fit - but I tucked in my shirt. When I asked my husband how I looked, he did audible gasp and said I looked great.

And you know what - I did. What a great way to start the day!!!

Replies

• Emilylet
    Emilylet Posts: 4
    Options
    That is just awesome!! I love Ann Taylor and shop there all the time, bold statement the tuck!

Question- do you feel like tucking made you eat less throughout the day? When I wear skinny clothes to work, I tend to eat less.....

Good Job!
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Standing ovation.......congrats.....I totally know the feeling!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I kow how you feel. I had that same feeling when I was able to tuck my buttone up shirts in too. I hope you enjoyed and savored the moment and realize that it should (dependent on you) only get better from here. Congrats.
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! That is a NSV for real!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's such an awesome day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I recently tucked in my shirt too so I can totally relate to the story.
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! What a nice success story!!
  • jessgrey2
    jessgrey2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What a sweet little story! Go you go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!