no more "ive had two kids" excuse..looking for some backup

Options
33 year old.mom of two that switched jobs and gained 30 pounds. Looking for some friends to join me on this journey and help me stay on track

Replies

• ccholbre
    ccholbre Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey, I am also on a long journey and could use some support. Anything I could help you with just ask. Or if you just need to talk, I'm here. Good luck!!
  • SashaLyz
    SashaLyz Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sasha 31, n ready to get back in shape!
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    33, 3 kids, overweight far too long, doing something about it at last. And I just hit "...has logged in for 100 days."!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    27 year old mom of 2 (ages 5 & 2) here and ready to be a backup :happy:
  • queenbeejulie
    queenbeejulie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    31 year old mom of 3 kids who has gained 20 pounds in the last year :) Feel free to add me!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends! I get the "but you had TWINS!" excuse. Sorry, they're 18 months old now and I was overweight before I got pregnant, so it's not an excuse!
  • kellyjoldersma
    Options
    36, mom of three....finally making me a priority so that I can continue to do all that I do for my three awesome kiddos. Started working out and really focusing on my diet at the end of Feb. and am down about 12 pounds (5 since I started mfp)...lots more to go!
  • flidhais
    flidhais Posts: 1
    Options
    29 year old Mom of one. My goal is to lose 40 lbs so that we can start thinking about number two. I had Gestational Diabetes while I was preggo, so I'm hoping to get back into shape and lower my chances of getting it again. I've also been overweight for too long. Been working out and eating better for two weeks, but I can't seem to get past 4lbs lost. Trying to find the motivation to keep going...
  • MonkeyFlower
    MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi! im a 33 year old mum of 3 boys...happy to support you if you want to add me :happy: love having supportive friends on here helping to get back pre-baby bodies!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    32 years old mom of 2 (3.75 and 2.25 years old). Add me if you like.