Keeping Up the Good Fight

Options
I don't think I am alone in this fight, where you just about reach the end of your goal, and all of a sudden you decide to rebel. No matter the fact that in your heart of hearts you know that you are shooting yourself in the foot.

Here lately, instead of enjoying a workout, I find it more of a chore, and eating well is suppressed by the "I want to eat what I want to eat" mentality. I don't understand what is happening to me. I have come so far, and I don't want to give up now, I just need something to keep me motiviated.

Replies

• nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! Just remember your goals and why they're your goals! Write them down, tape them up- do your daily affirmations! I am a weight yo-yoer so I totally understand how it feels to get into the "now that I look good, I can be bad" attitude. It just doesn't work that way though. If you want to be hot you have to commit! When in doubt repeat this: Happy, healthy, and hot are a lifestyle!
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Try analyzing everything again. Make up a new plan you can get excited about! Mix things up, add things, and take away things of what you did in the past! Look up motivational things online (quotes, pics, videos, etc).