Bellybutton!

Options
I wasn't expecting to see a whole lot of progress as I never really had much to lose, but I've been taking progressional pictures anyway. I'm thrilled to report that while I don't look too different, my bellybutton does! It's starting to look much shallower, which is very reassuring. The last time I saw her, my 4 year old niece told me I had a deep bellybutton and attempted to put a gummy snack inside it. Harmless as it was, I feel much better not being able to hide gummy snacks :glasses:

Replies

• Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    LMAO! Someone told me the same thing..... unfortunately I haven't gotten past "gummi snack hide-away" status. But I will be one day....

Congrats!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I looked at your pictures and there is a big difference in your tummy and your belly button. Good job!
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    that cracked me up!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm afraid if a gummy snack went into my bellybutton, it might never be seen or heard from again :tongue:

Thanks for the laugh :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:

exercise.png
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    I see you lost (only) 7 pounds, but there is a HUGE difference in your before/now pics! WTG!!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Oh wow that is too funny....maybe rather than cussing at the tape measure when I measure my tummy I will stick gummy bears in my bellybutton and see if they stick out any further than last time...after all, it's hard to cuss at a gummy bear :wink: :laugh: I looked at your pictures too and girl, you are look FABULOUS!!! :flowerforyou: Congrats to you, don't give up!!!! By the way, I love the last part of your "Why I Want To Get In Shape"..."the kind that only legs of steel can have"....AMEN SISTA!!!!!!:laugh:
  • twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    I see you lost (only) 7 pounds, but there is a HUGE difference in your before/now pics! WTG!!

Agreed! Damn girl! You have the stomach I dream off :) Great job! You look fantastic!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Gummy Bear?! wow
    ya u look great i would dream of a belly like that ..:flowerforyou:
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    You can really see the difference in your abdominal area! Great work! Keep it up! ^_^ I'm in a similar situation of just trying to get rid of that pesky FAT and toning up everywhere. I hope to have a stomach like yours eventually. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!