Curious... Poll

Options
2»

Replies

• m4bz71
    m4bz71 Posts: 5
    Options
    Breakfast!! Which SUCKS, because I'm the only one in my house that loves it. I'm always trying to make my kids and husband oatmeal or eggs or SOMETHING and they just don't want it. I would eat breakfast food for every meal.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Dinner!

I can go all day without eating, but dinner better be there! Unfortunately its also the largest meal of my day, but nothing I can do about it. I've never been able to eat a small dinner.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Used to be Dinner. Rarely ate breakfast at all... Now breakfast happens usually in the form of a protein bar which has actually helped my early morning energy and helped me avoid the little debbie cakes in the staff lounge... Dinner was usually when we would go out and enjoy a nice meal out (more times than I care to admit)... Often this was very high in calories... Now, I have made an effort to make my dinner meal one of my smaller meals so Lunch has turned more to be a favorite... Of course, sometimes dinner is still something I enjoy but I am a lot more cautious than I used to be with it... Salmon rather than quesadillas (400 cal vs 1700 cal), etc.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Breakfast. I could eat breakfast food all day, every day
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I could live on breakfast foods.
  • redbekah
    redbekah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day! BUT... sushi is absolutely definitely my favourite food ever and I could eat it 24/7! Even for breakfast. =p
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    At home dinner definately, I love feeling stuffed at night ebfore I go to bed. To go out with the hubbie I love breakfast, bacon and eggs, a latte and reading the paper:)
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    So I think breakfast wins!<3
    Looks like I'm not the only one that could live off strictly breakfast items.