what do yall do when your up late at night and all you want to do is EAT

Replies

• SuzyMaslow
    Options
    i usually eat or try to not go into the kitchen but i know its hard :{
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    I honestly brush my teeth and rinse with mouth wash. Usually after I do that, I don't want to eat. lol weird maybe, but it works for me.
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I drink a cup of hot tea or coffee:) caffeine doesn't keep me awake, and curbs my appetite.
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem, the night kills me, I hate it. My boyfriend and I stay up pretty late. I'm sure I should go to bed earlier but I don't. I try to find a low cal snack, sometimes it works out.
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I try to go to bed early to avoid that
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I eat! I save calories for the evening, have a snack and a nice cup of cappuccino at 9ish, then an orange or something light before I go to bed. It's the worst time for me too so make provisions throughout the day
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I drink a huge glass of water! If its really persistent even after the water, I will eat something small like a cheese stick. Otherwise I have a bad stomachache the next day. Never let yourself starve, just be smart about your snacking!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I wander around... wondering why there is nothing to eat in the refrigerator, constantly checking it several times before I give up and fall into despair because we never have food. That, or I find a little something and eat it, and then drink some water because water is good at keeping you from eating. :))))
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I do most of my eating in the evening actually. I eat light throughout the day and have regular dinner with my family. If I'm hungry before bed, I see how many calories I have left for the day and base my snack on that. If I don't have many calories left, I'll just have a glass of milk and that usually satisfies me.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I wander around... wondering why there is nothing to eat in the refrigerator, constantly checking it several times before I give up and fall into despair because we never have food. That, or I find a little something and eat it, and then drink some water because water is good at keeping you from eating. :))))

I've heard that and desperately want it to be true but sadly for me it isn't - drinking water does nothing to stop me from wanting to eat, doesn't fill me up, and definitely doesn't stop me from feeling hungry!