**Help** Should I get a new dress? 8 Weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm also having a similar dilemma as my best friends wedding in in 8 weeks. Don't know whether to buy a dress in my current size or the one below! I know whichever I do will be wrong!

Theoretically you can loose another 16lb in 8 weeks (thats what I'm hoping for) however I agree with those who aren't 100% on the dress. I think you have a lovely figure already but I don't think that dress would be flattering on many people xx
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I don't have a gym membership-any at home ideas?

30 Day Shred / Ripped in 30? x
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yea. I just started 30 day shred..I am going to up my weights with it....I think I WILL go find a new dress though. This one was free to me, so I am not losing anything by not wearing it. Something that is 100% right for my body shape, back included... Thanks for the support every one!
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    THAT IS ADORABLE :) I VOTE STAY WITH THE DRESS AND CONTINUE THE GREAT WORK- YOU ALREADY LOOK AMAZING GIRL JUST GOT TO FIND THAT CONFIDENCE YOU DESERVE!

Thank you!!!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    did you delete the photo? i couldn't see it. however from comments so far, it seems you could pull it off. I am sure that you could also find a very flattering one that shows off your new beautiful shape and you are comfortable in! You deserve to look and feel your best at this reunion, so I think you keep the "free" dress as backup but shop for another in the meantime. Maybe wait a month to shop so you can get a smaller size!!? Because 4-6 weeks from now, you will need a smaller one than you do today!