SUPPORT OVERLOAD 4 ME!!!

Options
Hello Everyone!

Just a little background on me: I am a mother of two handsome little boys, a devoted wife to my high school sweetheart, a lover of all things crafts, cooking, family, friends and animals, BUT... I have struggled so much with trying to stay motivated to lose weight, that I start off well and then one day just say, to heck with this! I am 5'2'' with well over 100 pounds to lose and although I try not to get down on myself, I do have those days where I just feel l like curling up in bed and just staying there! I am tired of living that life and I want BETTER for myself, my children and my husband (more importantly, ME, lol). I need some devoted buddies out there to help keep me focused and motivated on shedding these pounds for good! If you log in daily or at least 3 to 5 days a week, that would be awesome! I need all the help, support and positive vibes I can get!

*I have a class reunion coming up next year
*A vow renewal
*Vacation trips
*Plus, just wanting to be healthy overall

I would LOVE to look, but more importantly FEEL my best at these events and even after. Thank you to all of you that can help me make this weight loss goal a reality! I will be here for all that need me in return :-)