Berry's bare belly challenge - 1st July outdoors edition

Options

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I did a kettlebell and treadmill HIIT circuit yesterday. I was sweating like nobody's business! I've got an awful stuff neck I'd love to blame on lifting heavy, but sadly it was down to watching TV lying on my side on the sofa. Ho hum.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    So that I'm sure I get this....on July 1 I'll post the pic I took June 1 and July 1 to show my before & after?

Count me in!
  • sespi
    sespi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • FrauHausMaus
    FrauHausMaus Posts: 194
    Options
    Holy crap... I'm in. I was looking for something to get me motivated, and by golly... this ought to do it!!
  • BerryH
    Options
    I'm a bit laid up at the moment as I suspect my stiff neck was actually me re-damaging the tendons I tore in a running fall a couple of years back. I would say I'd concentrate on the diet for a week or so but I'm travelling for work so it'll be a bit random.
  • srpm
    Options
    Take it easy Berry, don't want to you to get hurt too badly! Good luck trying to stay healthy while traveling.
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    thought i might reinvigorate this with 10 days to go :D
  • BerryH
    Options
    Yikes, good idea! I have been SO slack this month, nothing I can do will give me a bare-able belly, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up (or suck it in!).

The "fat women in bikinis" thread made me think we should a) invite them here and b) have a swimwear edition next month!
  • FrauHausMaus
    FrauHausMaus Posts: 194
    Options
    I kinda like the idea of doing a swimwear edition!
  • srpm
    Options
    Love the idea of a swimwear edition. It is summer after all :)
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, swimsuit edition. I like. I like a lot. I told myself I wouldn't put one on unless I was in my 140s. So That gives me something to work toward. :drinker:
  • BerryH
    Options
    I'm struggling to keep up with the weight loss and exercise at the moment, but I'm at least doing a plank a day and trying to up my time, so my belly doesn't quite literally go to pot!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later, missed the June challenge and working really hard on my core at the moment :)
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yikes, good idea! I have been SO slack this month, nothing I can do will give me a bare-able belly, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up (or suck it in!).

The "fat women in bikinis" thread made me think we should a) invite them here and b) have a swimwear edition next month!

sounds good, im focusing on smashing out this month, then really powering through the next
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Trunks or speedos for men?
  • BerryH
    Options
    Trunks or speedos for men?
    Yes :tongue:
  • BerryH
    Options
    Just a nudge as there are only five days to go. I've been planking every day (thanks pound a week group!) and I've rediscovered my joy of running by just going out when the weather's nice and I feel like it so I'm not feeling beaten up by it.

Ever wonder how your waist size measures up to the average? Check this out:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/646927-healthy-waist-size-how-do-you-measure-up

At 34" I'm above the UK average and way over healthy :frown: But still the belly will come out!
  • tuneweplay
    tuneweplay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BUMP to check this out later!

Ever wonder how your waist size measures up to the average? Check this out:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/646927-healthy-waist-size-how-do-you-measure-up
  • BerryH
    Options
    Sunday's coming fast and the forecast for London is cool and rain :laugh: Just as well my belly's waterproof!