1 year today !!!! Before and After pics.

Options

Replies

• danielle3203
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work!
  • klrucker
    klrucker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!
    Can't wait to see next year's picture :-):flowerforyou:
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    congratulations!!!!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!!
  • SteviePaige
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! Great work, keep it up, can't wait to see more pictures another year from now!! :D
  • Ashley870910
    Options
    That is GREAT!!!! Hard work and dedication paid off!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome job!!!
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

You look fab!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look great, good for you, keep it up which I am sure you will xx
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    your rocking it!! :drinker:
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! What dedication! You look great and healthy!
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look so great! I love your personality!!! Keep up the good work!
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Thanks Everybody!!!!! I have had lots of request for more info, so I thought I should add a little more to my post.
    All my life I have heard she has the best personality and the prettiest face....thats slang for you have a fat *kitten* by the way.. hehehehehe. But my weight never stopped me from being happy or having a awesome life. I have an amazing hubby and two beautiful daughters, none of them EVER said anything about my weight. So when I decided to lose, I did it for me, and it did not have anything to do with looks, cuz heck I was sexy to start with!!!
    I mainly changed the way I eat. I never really over ate, I just didnt eat..lol I would eat once a day and thats it. I started eating small meals throughout the day. Then I dedicated that one hour of exercise, but for me I have to go out to do that. If I stay home theres a million other things I need to do. I love zumba, its been my mainstay. I have done pole dancing (hardest exercise ever) and if I could afford it I would still be doing it. I have a whole new respect for strippers LOL!! Several different bootcamps and bellydancing. I feel sooo much better. I love the interaction on MFP, but I am not a dedicated logger, its just to time consuming for me. So my best advice is to find out what works for you, everybody is different so I dont believe what works for me will work for everyone, but I do know that as long as you tough it out it will work!!! Lifes short be the best you possible, and be happy!!!!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm at work so the stupid webfilter is blocking your pics, but I wanted to say I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE :)
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    your not fat, you look great!!! Great job on the commitment and loss!!!!
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, good job!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    my first reaction to your before and after pictures was "Holy S#it!" AMAZING job. keep up the good work. You are an amazing role model for your children.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Hey Tammy!! Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Big difference. Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!