Bathing suit pics (before & now)

Options

Replies

• AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You seriously look amazing!!! So happy for you! :)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hubba hubba!!!! What an amazing change!
  • hannahchipmunk
    Options
    You look awesome!! What is the Dukan diet?
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Outstanding! WTG!

Tom

:smile:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!!! looking good :-)
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
    I know I'm no swim suit model, but I promote healthy body image. We're human and we don't need to look "perfect", but we do need to feel comfortable. I was at a point where I started feeling comfortable to share my pic, and hopefully, I continue to get more toned.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work...Looking great!
  • lacymemphis
    Options
    You look great! I bet you feel great too!
  • lacymemphis
    Options
    and your over half way to your goal!!!:happy:
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! You have to be so proud of your accomplishment and don't diminish yourself by saying you're not a swimsuit model, be proud and positive!
  • mwestonp
    mwestonp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    great work
  • elfo
    Options
    Dukan Diet is a high protein diet (from France). It's a great way to wean off refined carbs. Not to be confused with Atkins b/c it prohibits high-fat protein. I followed a "healthy' version of the diet. You can check it out in the earlier posts of my blog. I started my weight loss Jan11, 2012, and have lost 37 lbs.
  • elfo
    Options
    @ Fit_Canuck...Thanks! I didn't mean to diminish, just not at my goal yet, but you're totally right about feeling "proud'. It's important- especially when there's a lot to loose. When I started I had to loose 70 lbs, which seemed like soooooo much! I didn't know HOW I would do it, but I took it 5 lbs at a time, and always tried to be "healthy" rather than "thin". I can't believe how much my thinking towards food has changed. To be honest, I didn't realize how much I didn't know about nutrition, and I'm a scientist. Most of the food in the supermarket is sooooo bad for our bodies.