Level 1 30DS SUCCESS!

Options
lindsay0515
lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
Today, I finished Level 1 of 30DS. I did 10 days of the program with a few rest days in between and extra cardio on most days, so basically 2 weeks. I am THRILLED with the results so far - these are the areas where I've lost:

BEFORE:
Weight: 149.5
Bust: 36
Belly Button: 37
Waist: 32
Arms (each): 12

AFTER:
Weight: 145.3
Bust: 35
Belly Button: 36
Waist: 31.5
Arms (each): 11

So excited that I've already lost 4.5 inches and 4.2 lbs. - and that was with netting about 1500-1600 cal. per day, rather than the 1200 that MFP suggested. Can't wait to start level 2!!!

Replies

• carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's a hard workout but it pays! I finished it once (all 3 levels in about 33 days) and am trying to do it again (if my back will quit getting hurt grrr)!
  • shrednyc85
    shrednyc85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am on day 2 of Level 2 - its harder in some ways (more arm work) but the cardio seems easier than Level 1.
  • Darrknys
    Darrknys Posts: 91
    Options
    nice! I'm about to do lvl 1 day 6... but i've gained a few pounds back O_O tho it's TOTM... which I never noticed a gain before. But I've noticed a difference in my endurance already.
    I'm excited to see my results after lvl 3.

Cheers to all working our butts off =D
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    I completed lvl 1 day 1 and I hope I can say I got some results in 10 days it really is a workout. I have to work on my push-ups :)
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I'm on day 6, which has taken me 9 days to do. I've hurt my knee a bit (not doing this!) so am struggling a bit, but pushing through! I love it! I'm hoping to be more toned after. :happy:
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on Level 1 Day 8 and can't wait to take pics on Sunday after finishing Day 10. And of course the final pics when I complete Level 3. 33 days until my beach vacay and I'm determined to stick with this so I can show those awesome results at the beach! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!