Newbie looking for motivation - starting JM 30DS

Options
dsmease7
dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
Hi all,

My name is Dan. I'm married & have one son who is 7 who is full of energy:) I started my journey one month ago today on MFP. My wife found this app for my iPhone and said we should both try it. I have already lost 12 lbs in the first month.

My wake up call to lose wieght came at the end of April when I was sent to a Nutrion & wieght loss clinic. The Dr put me on a six month program to help me lose & to prepare for bariatric bypass surgery. I just can't see myself getting this surgery done, but I need to lose wieght.
I have been exploring this forum for the last week & have found great motivation in reading everyone's success stories & looking at the before & after photos. (Fantastic results!) I have been motivated to purchase JM's 30 Day Shred DVD and know I will need support & motivation from members of this site. I never would have thought I could lose 100 lbs but after seeing those success stories, I now know I can do it! So if you are willing to help me please add me as a friend. I will support you as well the best I know how. I would also love to have someone as a friend who has done the JM 30 DS workout. From what I read it seems like a kick your but workout, but I'm ready to have my butt kicked! My DVD should arrive early next week & I'll be starting it as soon as I get it.

Replies

• LAMypie
    LAMypie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4 Level 1 of 30DS. Good luck! Yes, it'll kick your butt, but that's the point, right? Stick with it, even when you think you're going to die. You can do it!
  • dsmease7
    Options
    Just finished day 4 Level 1 of 30DS. Good luck! Yes, it'll kick your butt, but that's the point, right? Stick with it, even when you think you're going to die. You can do it!

Thanks for the encouragement!
  • dsmease7
    Options
    Bump
  • smurlene
    smurlene Posts: 72
    Options
    Starting this today.