I havent had one day of success!

Options
2»

Replies

• Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    thanks for the salad recipe. I would make it soon...once i buy flex seeds. i have tried them on bagels..and other bread type things but in salads...new idea. :wink:
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i totally understand how you feel, I felt the same way.. heres what Ive found
    drink lots of water, it will curb your appetite some.
    measure your food. get a scale and measuring cups.
    set times to eat (I eat every 3-4 hours) set a calorie allotment for each meal
    if you want a treat, have it but only have half a serving (you wont feel as deprived)
    have a salad with every meal you can. lots of real green lettuce (romaine,greenleaf ect)
    include good carbs in your meals (whole grains)
    always have some protein (chicken, eggs,lean pork)
    make sure you get enough fiber!
    take a vitamin (it may help reduce your cravings ( i take a fantastic vitamin)
    and lastly
    breath, go easy on yourself. this takes time
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    thanks for the salad recipe. I would make it soon...once i buy flex seeds. i have tried them on bagels..and other bread type things but in salads...new idea. :wink:

You're welcome! You might try putting them in almost everything you make! I put them in scrambled eggs, spaghetti, soups and stews, yogurt, over fresh cut fruit; the list is endless! Just make sure you drink your water, cuz fiber will block your intestines if you don't keep it moving! This is an easy and delicious way to keep your colon healthy!

All the best in reaching your goals!

Susie :flowerforyou: