Tingly-ness on the butt?

Options
lq022
lq022 Posts: 232 Member
This is going to seem sort of weird, but does anyone else get a tingly feeling in their butt cheeks after they run?? LOL .. I know, so random! .. I've started running a few times now, and I notice that once I finish, my butt and legs are tingly .. I am assuming its all of the blood rushing to the muscles, but what exactly is it doing? Anyone else have this happen to them?

Replies

• maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I don't get tingly exactly but sometimes I get itchy in my legs mostly. A couple of weeks ago I started breaking out in hives after exercising but that went away after about a week. Very bizarre.

Usually the itchiness (w/o hives) happens when I haven't done an exercise before - like when I first start working out after several months or years or if I try a different cardio workout. It's only cardio that causes the itchiness and it goes away after working out a few times.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Yep. I've always figured it was from all the jiggling. :-) It stopped after a month or so.
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Maryb2374, YES its a mix between tingly & itching ! I couldnt exactly describe it ... but it makes sense .. I haven't jogged in awhile so its probably due to that .

Thanks for the help =)
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I get that too :)
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    either a buttattack or it is assleep with a double s